Until then, let's focus on the car.
My most recent acquisition is vents for the front of the cockpit. I got these from my friend and fellow builder Brian who no longer needs them. Brian used these as templates to cut the vents into his shell, which is what my plan is also.
The body work continues. Here you can see where I've sanded smooth some dents I filled on the drivers side step/intake.
It's still a little murky here, but I've been doing some work smoothing out the seam on the drivers side fin.
When wet sanding, little details stick out more prominently. Here I've circled some small scratches and dings with a silver sharpie so they will be easy to locate later.
Lastly, I've fired up this little compressor to use for late night painting. Turns out my heavy duty compressor kicks off A LOT of noise. In order to keep the hostile neighbor placated, I'll be using this little guy. It cranks out plenty of air pressure, and sounds like a purring cat.
That's all I've got for now, but hopefully more soon.