I'm REALLY getting close on the graphics. What I'm trying to do now is add in just a little more user friendliness. The last set I got were dead on for sizing, but the lines I had added in as cutting templates were just too darn thin. They were hard to see, even under really good lighting. I fattened them up a bit, and sent them off to costco for printing. I did two different thicknesses, and I will go with the best one.
I may have to do a tiny bit of modification, as the lines are now thicker and they take up more real estate on the graphics. That could make the fit a little less snug. So I figure one more round, and I will be ready to go.