A couple items showed up from jegs the other day. First is an engine lift plate. This attaches to the top of the block, and then provides a few easy attach points for the hoist. In case that doesn't work, I also got a set of chains.
I did a bunch more work re-arranging the garage. The goal this time was to make it so I could fit the chassis and the shell in the garage at the same time, and still have room to work. This meant taking a set of shelves down to the storage unit, along with a bunch of boxes filled with car parts. The big trash cans now sit next to my work bench. Which while stinky, frees up a lot of space