Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Y U No Make MattMobile Update??

That's a question I've been asked a few times lately!

Truth is, I've been very busy with other projects. As much as I swore that the MattMobile would take precedence over other projects, sometimes something comes along that is just pretty darn cool.

I'm actually not allowed to talk about the specifics of the two projects I'm currently involved with, but I will say that they are really exciting, and I'm happy to be a part of them.

One is a feature film, for which I am building a number of things for. The other is a web series that I think will make A LOT of people very excited once word gets out about it. Both of these have me building things that are part of my "core competency," which is always really exciting.

I'm documenting the heck out of the stuff I build, so ONCE the I get the go ahead, I will for sure be posting behind-the-scenes details about the stuff I'm building.

Until then, please be sure to keep an eye on the Batgirl webseries, for which I not only built a bunch of props, but also filmed a few behind-the-scenes pieces. Here's a link to the main one, which kind of tells the story of the origin of the series, and the filming of the trailer.

1 comment:

JohnnyJunkers said...

Feature film!?!?! Oh man sounds exciting!