Saturday, February 21, 2009

Webbing and Pantone

When I got back from my trip to London, a few goodies had arrived.

First up is the 1" yellow webbing I ordered from Seattle Fabrics. Either I'm a total idiot, their website is hard to figure out, or a combination of both. I THOUGHT I was ordering by the foot, but it looks like it was by the yard. So now I've got TONS of the stuff. I could make a million belts with this amount, and believe me, I have no intention of that.



Second is the pantone color book. This is sort of your entry level color book, and I guess you get what you pay for. I'm sad to say that NONE of the swatches in this book match ANY of the colors on the cape. So I'm still on my own as far as color matching goes. I'm not really sure how to proceed on that front, so if anyone has any suggestions, please pass them along.

No comments: