Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Caprice Is In The Garage. Tear Down To Begin.

Now that I'm essentially settled into my house, and unpacking has reached a point where it's livable, I've turned my attention to the MattMobile. The Caprice has been sitting out on the street for the past month, much to the chagrin of my neighbors, no doubt. There's no denying it: It's an eye sore. But hey, that's OK! One day, it'll be the pride of the neighborhood!

Organizing the garage was actually a really huge undertaking. I had a ton of stuff that needed to be sorted, and stored. This meant buying a few sets of shelves, going through all the stuff, etc.

Anyhow, long story short, the Caprice now has a home in the garage where I can work on it. I'm going to film the first step of the breakdown, just for posterity.




No comments: