Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Grinder Acquired

Having learned my lesson with buying low priced tools a few times over on the Ryobi brand, when purchasing my newest addition, I went with something a little higher tier.

This is a DeWalt grinder, along with a selection of disks that can be used for cutting and polishing. This tool is going to come in VERY handy once I start working with metal for the MattMobile frame. I think it's also a pretty handy tool to have, as it can do a lot of stuff. I'm glad to finally have one of these in my arsenal.

2 comments:

Mark/GreyLocke said...

If you remove the guard there is a small extension available that will also allow you to use it as an 8" buffer. I believe the extension is available at lowes.

MattMunson said...

EXCELLENT tip, GreyLocke! Thanks! I will get one of those shortly.