And then it was onto the sign boxes. I used my router table to trim down the signs bit by bit until they fit perfectly into the boxes. This is the first one I completed.
The rest came together pretty quickly after that.
To get everything out of the way, I put as much of the TARDIS together as I could. Here are the posts, inserted into the base.
Then I painted the sign boxes.
On top of each sign is a plexiglass rectangle that also needed to be cut to size. In this pic, you can see the entire assembly.
Then I put the sign boxes in place on the posts.
I then put the walls in.
Looks pretty snappy with the roof on it!!