I did a tiny bit of work on the TNG padds tonight, but nothing really major. I'm at a point where it's important to leave the paint to dry overnight, else I run the risk of leaving marks in it and stuff.
In my previous entry, I had wetsanded the back side of the padd to eliminate some imperfections, but along the way, revealed a freak spot where the paint doesn't seem to want to stick. So after the wetsanding was done, I took it back down to the garage and blasted the spot in question with a some more primer. When this dries, I'll sand it again, then do another coat of paint. OY, it's a lot of trouble!
And here's the other PADD. This guy is all prepped, primered, and ready for paint. I hit it with the first coat of Krylon tonight. Going to let that dry overnight and come at it again tomorrow. So far, so good.