Strike up the band, and all that good stuff, as the Zorg Remote is officially done! YAY! Not that much work really went into it, it was just a pain to find the thing, as mentioned in previous entries.
I also did some wetsanding on what I'm calling the "long screen" TNG padd. I made the mistake of leaning the padd up against a block of wood in order to blast paint into the sidewalls, but this had the unfortunate side effect of leaving an imprint on the back of the padd. So I needed to sand that out. It works best when you pour a bunch of water on it. Keeps the paper clean, and the finish smooth.
More in a bit.