The Managalore Rifle rushes towards completion... though at a snails pace. Hey, as long as it gets done eventually, I'll be happy.
I decided to repaint the side detail piece. I had done some experimentation with whethering it, and it just didn't come out very good. So I reverted back to it's original flat black condition. Here you see it right after it was painted, hence the glossy look.
And here it is all glued into place on the body of the rifle. I used a few gobs of my favorite five minute epoxy to get it into place.
And here's the infernal little detail piece that I agonized over so much. All set and ready to mow your village down.