Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Plenty of Painting Action

Lots to report on, but I'll try to keep it short.

First up, tons of progress on the oddball alien padd. I finished masking off the green parts, and blasted the entire thing with a coat of dupli-color bright silver.



Here's how it looks with the masking tape removed. Turned out great.



Next, I prepared the remaining part for painting. This little guy gets painted blue.



Got a little more work done on the left hand size of the Mangalore Rifle. Definitely slow going on this bad boy.



I've also prepped the Zorg remote for molding. This is another Fifth Element prop. So yeah, I'm trying to keep my plate full.



And laid down a coat of primer on the TNG padd. Still some work to be done on cleaning up the back side of this padd, but it's coming along very nicely. The front looks great.

No comments: