I arrived home tonight to find that my new, and hopefully properly sized wallets had arrived.
I pulled open the Adobe Illustrator files I had put together a few years ago, made a couple little changes to the text, sized them according to the new wallets, and printed them out. Voila!
For reference, here is the pic that was posted on Propstore years and years ago. Aside from the photo of the Cancer Man, I think I got it really darn close. And I think the new wallets are perfect!
Still a tiny bit of sizing to get right, and I will need to print the cards out on photo paper, but other than that, this one turned out great.