Sunday, June 17, 2012

Captain Jack Harkness Vortex Manipulator V 1.0 Is Here

Made by the very talented Kai Norman, you are looking at the Vortex Manipulator that I will be wearing with my Captain Jack Harkness costume this year at San Diego Comic Con, Anime Expo and Dragon*Con.

I'm super happy with this piece, and Kai did a great job. If you'd like to get ahold of Kai to inquire about commission work, here's his facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/KommissarProps

The only thing remaining to do on this costume is get some trousers. My plan is to pick those up a few days before AX, and then sew in the buttons for suspenders. At current, I'm a week into the next round of P90X, and hope to be a few lbs lighter by the time the con rolls around. I'm already down about 20 since I started, so all signs point to WIN!

No comments: