Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twill On Cape

This photo is actually about a week old, but it looks like I did not blog about it when I completed this. This was a test I did to see how well the Twill I found at the fabric store would adhere to the outer shell of the cape.

You actually can't really tell that much from the photo, but the punchline is that the twill adheres VERY well, and does not find the latex globbing through. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I DID blog about this earlier.

Either way, this is what set me on the path of finding a wide twill to use as the inner shell of the cape.

No comments: