Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Briefs Artwork

I only have a tiny update right now, but any progress is good progress.

On the heels of submitting my test patterns for screen burning, I went ahead and finalized the full artwork for the briefs. Though my pattern for the briefs is not yet complete, I was able to figure out what the total area will be that I need to screen print in order to do it right. Based on those measurements, I expanded my artwork to cover that full area.

The only remaining task is to figure out the stroke weight of the diamonds. This is what I will learn from my sample screen. Once determined, it will be a simple matter to update the adobe illustrator file with the proper stroke weight. I will then submit the artwork for screen burning, and I will be ready to produce the fabric.

No comments: