I was posting over on the RPF tonight about my progress with the diamond fabric, and I happened to post these three pictures from my blog in succession:
When seen together like this, these pictures really reveal a lot about the diamonds, and how mine compare. I think overall, even if you set aside the seepage problems I am having with my fabric, I have the inner diamonds too small. This is especially true when compared to that extreme close up.
Since I've got a screen being burned by Westar right now, I updated my artwork for the screen to include five new samples that have a larger inner diamond. Here's a thumbnail of the new artwork I submitted. The new patches on the bottom are the revised artwork.