Friday, August 13, 2010

Smallville Book of Rao

In a moment of weakness, I just HAD to buy this!

This is a replica of the "Book of Rao" as seen in season 9 of Smallville. It was sort of one of those instrumental plot devices that never quite became instrumental. It played a good role in a number of episodes, but I get the feeling that the original plot-line that they had in mind for this device got lost in the shuffle of everything else going on for this season.





Overall, I would say this is an EXCELLENT quality replica. VERY nicely made. Looks like it's all CNC'd, and hand polished. The company that makes these has had a bunch of hands-on encounters will Smallville props, though I cannot say with certainty that this was modelled after a screen used piece, or just off screen captures. If I find out more, I will let you know.

If you're interested, here's a link directly to the product if you would like to order one of your own.

And on the off chance they change thier website layout and that link goes dead, you can visit them at www.replicaprops.com and check out all of their cool Smallville props.

No comments: