Sunday, October 10, 2010

TDK Progress

A couple of minor, yet important updates for you today, dear reader.

First up, I did my first test with the serger on the mesh material that makes up the outer layer on the body suit. Thank CRIKEY it worked. I don't know what I would have done if it did not.

I just serged a few pieces together, just to see how strong the hold would be, and to see how my machine would handle it. Overall, I'm completely pleased with the results. It turned out great.

Second, I organized the armor panels to figure out how they all fit into place. I printed out a picture I took of one of the tour suits and used that as reference. I think I pretty much have that part figured out.

No comments: