Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why No Suit-Up Pics?

I have gotten a few emails asking me why I don't show pictures of me wearing whatever I'm working on. You know, to show off progress. Honestly, I have one word for you.

The Tron Guy.

He ruined it. Really it was one picture that did it, and he will forever be known for it.

THIS IS NOT A PIC OF ME!!!! THIS IS THE TRON GUY!!!



Don't get me wrong, I think I look a tad better than the Tron Guy, but this photo sort of reveals the perils of showing things that are only half way done, and perhaps also how some folks (myself included, possibly) are not capable of making good decisions about how to represent themselves online.

So I don't post pictures of me wearing stuff that's only half way done. Heck, in general, I try to keep the pics of me to a minumum, because this blog is really supposed to be all about the build.

You can visit the Tron Guy at http://www.tronguy.net/

No comments: