Sunday, August 14, 2011

Help Me Identify This Part.

Anyone have any idea what this thing is? the part circled in read? I think it has something to do with the A/C, but I'm not sure. I cannot find it in my handbook anywhere.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Is their any fluid in it? If there is, what color is it?

If it isn't in your manuals, it could just be windshield washer fluid, that wouldn't be connected to mechanicals so they might overlook it.

It can't be A/C since freon is pressurized.